Offshore Sailing Adventure
Two-day Coastal Voyage to Drakes Bay
Venture offshore for the weekend to the Farallone Islands, weather permitting and anchorage in Drake’s Bay to experience "blue water" sailing aboard our Jeanneau 40.3. It's a fun and educational way to see what it's like beyond the Gate. This is a rich, experiential learning opportunity for any San Francisco Bay sailor and a unique way to gain an appreciation of what Coast Passagemaking is like. Your sailing skills will grow, your confidence will build, and your teamwork and leadership abilities will flourish. For a whole weekend, you'll be dependent on weather, wind and tide instead of social pressures and electronic entertainment. Additionally, Many species of marine mammals such as dolphins, gray whales and great whites, are visible at this time of year.
Participants: 4 students maximum.
Cost: $521.25 Club Member / $695 Regular. All your meals included.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you may do so without charge with more than 15 days notice in advance of your reservation date.
- If you cancel 14 days to 8 days in advance of your reservation, you will be assessed a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel 7 days or less in advance of your reservation, you will be assessed a 100 percent fee.
- If we are subsequently able to fill the boat, we will waive the cancellation fee.
- Students must have Basic Cruising Certification to go on these adventures.
- All Offshore Adventure participants must bring their own harness and tether.
Please call OCSC to make your reservation: 800.223.2984